101. TBR - Capitol Hill Invasion, Bitcoin Surge, Unimex Rugpull, DyDx, Matic & xDAI, Fed Approves Stablecoins
On January 6th, we witnessed several historic events unfolding on this podcast. Trump supporters took over and forced an evacuation of the Capitol building in protest of the Democratic election. The last time this has occurred was August 24, 1814, when the British stormed Washington DC and set it alight. What could unrest at this scale mean for cryptocurrencies? We witness another rug pull from an anonymous team and how we naturally try to rationalize a high risk investment. Finally, The Fed approves banks to settle transactions using stablecoins.
- First up, Capitol Hill Gets Invaded and What This Could Mean for Bitcoin.
- Next, Unimex Does a Rug Pull and How to Best Avoid These Scams.
- Then, We React to the Bitcoin Rally and Discuss What Projects are Undervalued.
- And Finally, The Fed Approves Banks to Settle Transactions using Stablecoins.
Please like and subscribe on your favorite podcasting app!
Follow us on: Youtube: https://bit.ly/TBlkRnnrYouTube
Music by OfDream - Thelema